Cosy and comfortable stays next the Bialowieza Forest, self-check-in, wi-fi
Our premises (together with the meadows about 2.3 ha big) is a magical garden: Wildlife Villa – a blue wooden house in the regional style (for 6 grown-ups plus 2 additional beds for children), with all the necessary facilities, romantic and luxurious Circus Wagons (1 for two people, 2 for a group of four), and last but not least – the back yard, swimming pool and a playhouse for children.
NOTE: We do not provide catering. The house has a well-equipped kitchen.
- living room combined with the kitchen – cosy space with a fireplace, record player, projector, enlarged by the charming space of the traditional regional porch, ideal for morning coffee
- kitchen: gas cooker with electric oven, wood-burning kitchen stove, bread oven, fridge with a freezer, pots and pans, tableware, toaster, coffee machine, mixer. There is also a convenient barbecue outside (charcoal might be bought in Narewka)
- bedroom with a double bed (160×200) with a bathroom (toilet, shower), with direct exit to the veranda
- hall and veranda ( glassed since October until April) and an open wooden terrace
- boiler room with a washing machine and a big freezer
- The first one leads straight from the hall to the bedroom overlooking east. It has 2 beds (180×200 and a children’s bed 90×190) and a bathroom
- The second one leads from the living room to the bedroom with windows to the west. This one has 2 beds 90×200 that can also be put together and 1 children’s bed 90×190 in a separate niche and a bathroom
Wildlife Villa – prices:
|the whole house, max. 6 people
|Price per night in Euro
|Discount second week
|September-June (min. 2 nights)
|Thursday sauna and wooden hot tub
|July-August (min. 7 nights)
|Cleaning (after you check out)
|Bikes: 15 Euro per day
How to get:
- by train or bus from Warsaw to Hajnówka with the possibility of being picked up at the station in Hajnówka
- by car – parking space for free on the premises
- The house is located at the beginning of a tiny forest village of Pasieki. To reach the place you need to go down the road domed with old willow trees. The village is inhabited by just a few, usually older people who live their lives to the rhythm of nature. There is a lot of charm in this slow pace and the visitors get into the spirit of it, taking a break from city stress.
- We own a few hectares of meadows right by the Forest and we mow them to protect the cultural landscape. We try to stop the invasion of Canada goldenrod in our surroundings and to preserve the feeding grounds of the stork and the lesser spotted eagle. In the cooperation with a group of biologists, we dug “frog ponds” in our meadows – we hope they will serve well and help tree frogs, fire-bellied toads and a few more species. You will also find there special tubes to listen to the forest sounds.
- Birdwatching – it is enough to go out to the terrace to listen to cranes, corncrakes or to watch a lesser spotted eagle or a shrike. Spring nights in Pasieki (at the turn of April and May) are not easily forgotten. In fact, they should be spent outside, for example at the terrace, while listening to the concerts of birds and frogs. This is the time when nature does not sleep at all.
- The vicinity of Siemianówka Lake is another big attraction. This is a place famous among ornithologists and anglers. Another spectacular location are the meadows near Babia Góra and Siemieniakowszczyzna, where flocks of geese gather in Spring and Autumn.
- Walks in the open space of the forest meadows are a wonderful experience. Also nature reserves in the northern part of the Forest belong to the most beautiful ones. The smaller woodlands in the area are great for tracking bisons and moose or to pick up some mushrooms.
- A local shop in Siemianówka is 1.5 km away. The distance to Narewka is 10 km. You will find there shops, a restaurant, a bar, a small river beach, an art gallery, an old Jewish cemetery and an orthodox church.
- 9 km away there is a beach at Stary Dwór with a climbing wall, basketball and volleyball court as well as tennis courts. There is also a possibility of renting kayaks and pedal boats.